I did notice one mistake I made... I spelled Jeremiah wrong! Too late to fix it now, so it will have to just be a quark that my family laughs about... (I checked the original pattern, it's correct on there, I have no idea how I messed it up).
The white fabric used for the embroidery was actually an old shirt! The other fabric I found at JoAnn's. I found some pink piping (from 1979!) at the thrift store for 50 cents, which covered with my own blue fabric. I also found the small pillow form at a thrift store, and the larger pillow form came from one in my bedroom that I wasn't really using anymore. So in total, I should be able to make 4 pillows for $13! I should have taken more pictures and put a tutorial together for you on how to make a pillow slipcover, and how to recover piping... I'll try to when I make my next one!
I really love this bird fabric I found! I'm trying to slowly redo my living room, adding in birds and the color blue! I also found a nice sign to hang on the wall at the same thrift store! I've been blessed lately with good deals!