Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hair bows!


I love making hair bows for little girls!  Hair bows are something that I would never spend a lot of money on, but I can make as many as I want when I do them myself.  It's especially fun to have a friend to make them with so you can swap ribbons!  You only need 1-2 feet of ribbon, or less, depending on the size of your bow, so swapping is great since most ribbons come on spools that can be several feet long.  The base of the bow is a metal double prong clip, found at Sally Beauty Supply, $5.39 for a box of 100.  I like the instructions on this website: Girly Things.  Youtube is also a good place to find instructions!  I made all ten of these bows in 2 hours.  My favorite is the big stripped pink and orange one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...