Friday, December 23, 2011

Paper Dolls


These are the cutest paper dolls ever!  I used my Cricut to cut them out, using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.  Then I laminated them using a new laminater I just bought!  I wanted to use it for this project, and I know it will come in handy for school.  Velcro dots (a lot of them) make them stick to each other and the board.  The board is one of those thick foam poster board.  I covered it with felt, using rubber cement and hot glue to stick it down.  I used only scraps that I had already, so I was impressed with the scene I was able to create!  The back of the board is covered with plain pink felt.  The rough part of the velcro sticks great to the board!


Here are all the pieces I made for them.  The top set is for Caleb, and the bottom is for Rebekah.  I would love to make more pieces, including more animals, buildings and trees, etc.  I ran out of time for more though.  The Everyday Paper Doll cartridge has so much on it, it's my favorite!


I have to admit, they took longer than expected to make, and my hand was really sore from cutting them all out, but aren't they cute?











1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...