Sunday, April 22, 2018

I'm Still Alive!


It's been a couple years since I've posted on here... life kinda just happened!  Since I last posted, we've added two babies and a house! 

First came the house, a foreclosure that needed a lot of work.  You can see that I'm very pregnant in this picture!


Then came Daniel.  It was a crazy November and December!  While I was having a baby, workers were fixing our house.  We brought a bouncy seat and a camping chair so I could nurse the baby and he could be with us while we painted.  We finally moved in two weeks before Christmas.  Here's a recent picture of Daniel.  He was helping to make pie for Pi Day!


Life continued to be busy, and then we found out we were expecting another boy!  Yep, we now have 5 boys and 1 girl.  Here is our latest edition: Peter.


That's an update on our crazy, hectic, but joy-filled life!  Here are a few more recent pictures of the kids.  Caleb is 11, Rebekah is 9, Joshua is 6, Matthew is 4, Daniel is 2, and Peter is 5 months.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...