Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hair Clipies and Scrapbook pages

I love the way my daughter looks in pig tails, and these clipies really make them stand out.  This is a quick and easy project to do for your little girl.  I use double pronged metal clips, found at Sally Beauty Supply.  3/8" ribbon is the perfect size to cover the clip: it only takes a few inches of ribbon, so you can use up your scraps, or buy the cheap ribbon rolls at Target meant for scrapbooking in the dollar section.  Once the clip is covered, you can add bows, flowers, beads, sequins, or anything you can dream up.  Here is a tutorial found at Girly Things, which is a great website for making all kinds of hair clips and bows.


I've also had time to do a little scrapbooking.  I made a page about how much I love scrapbooking, and a couple pages for the family album..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...