Friday, January 25, 2013

Gallery Wall, Paper Covered Letter, New Couches!


We got a new couch and love seat!!!  I'm so happy with them!  They are brown microfiber plush.  Our old set had large rips on the arms and was very worn, not to mention that it was a large floral print!  After two years of having almost nothing on the walls, I finally hung some pictures and made a gallery wall, which I love.  I have two more pictures to go up under the mirror, but I didn't get the pictures yet...  A good friend of mine took our family pictures this past fall, and I just finally ordered the prints!  I thought Snapfish was a great deal, the 11 x 14 family picture was only 6.99 (considered a poster).  There are close ups of each kid, and a collage of some of my other favorites.


I found this wooden "V" on clearance for 30 cents!  (Sometimes having a hard last name comes in handy!)  I painted the edges brown and covered the front with scrapbook paper using a glue and water mix.  


Here's the other side of the living room.  I moved the end table to the other side of the couch to prevent the kids from climbing on the arm to reach the bookshelf!  I like having the table there to set school stuff on.  Right now it holds our book basket, which is just out of Joshua's reach.  Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...