Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cajun Pasta

I had to post my recipe for Cajun Pasta.  It makes my husband very joyful, it's his favorite meal!  The thing I love about this recipe is that I can add or take away from all the veggies depending on what's in my fridge, or what's on sale at the store.  I made it a couple days ago without onion or asparagus, but I did add some green onions and chopped spinach (No one noticed).  I always change the spice combo too; I never measure anything!  Let me know if you try it and what combination's you come up with!

It was published in the Family Circle magazine, Sept 2008.  I was very excited to have my only original recipe published.  They even paid me $50.  This is the link to it on the RecipeZarr website: Cajun Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...