Friday, May 21, 2010

My First Post

Welcome to my first blog! I hope to inspire you to find the joy in crafting, and the joy in life. I have a lot of crafting projects to share and am always on the lookout for more fun things to make. In the future you will see projects on scrap-booking, sewing, cooking, and more. I want to highlight joyful things that I come across, like a book I discover or a photo that makes me smile. I want to encourage all of you to respond with your joys as well.

My little joys for today are:
Jean Skirts - pattern coming soon
McDonald's
Long Nap Times!!!
The Sun (after several days of rain)

1 comment:

  1. I am all about long naps as well! One of my other joys for the day is napping with a newborn on your chest. :)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...