Sunday, May 23, 2010

Strawberry Pie

Today's joy is strawberry pie!  I made this last night so it was waiting for us as soon as we got home from church.  Yum!  I filled the crust with too many strawberries and the filling ran over, but it still tasted great.  I usually put the Cool Whip on top before serving, but now I have a daughter that's allergic to milk, so it goes on individual pieces.  This recipe was given to me by Phillip and Janey Boleyn.  I hope you like it too!


















Strawberry Pie
Fill 1 graham cracker crust with sliced strawberries.
Mix 1 cup sugar & 3 Tbsp cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat & add 3 tsp of strawberry jello (1 small box - I used sugar-free)
Pour over strawberries.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Put Cool Whip on top to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...