Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Little Girl Skirts

I LOVE this skirt!  In its former life, it was a pair of too short khaki shorts.  I turned it into a skirt and added this gorgeous flowery flannel and the pink ric rac trim.  I also made the tie belt to match.  I think this is the cutest one yet!


This one I only altered.  The pink fabric on the bottom was actually already attached to the skirt, but it was underneath, meant only to show a tiny bit.  I ripped out the seam and reattached it lower, adding 2 inches to the skirt.  It's adorable on my daughter, and only took me a few minutes to fix. 

I have one more skirt planned for her at the moment.  It's a pair of brown corduroy pants with pink polka dots.  It think it will make a cute skirt for winter.  I'll post a picture as soon as I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...