Monday, November 1, 2010

Pacifier Pouch

This is amazing!  I really could have used one of these when Rebekah was little!  How many of you ever pulled a pacifier out of the bottom of the diaper bag and it was covered in who knows what?  No more!  This pouch is lined with vinyl so that the pacifier stays lint free!



I found this pattern in my awesome 2010 sewing calendar, but I looked it up online to get more pictures.  It's from Lola Again.  It's a little tricky sewing the finishing seam, I poked myself several times, but I think it was worth it.  I added the loop on the side so that you could attach it to the diaper bag with one of those plastic rings, although next time I may add a snap or Velcro instead so you can attach it directly to the diaper bag strap.  Have fun sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...