Friday, October 29, 2010

Knitted Mitten and Coming Project List


I made a mitten!  Now I'm working on the second one.  This is the pattern I used, family of mittens.  I used the same yarn as the hat I made for my daughter Rebekah.  It was a little too bulky for this pattern, so my mitten turned out a little bigger, but that means it will last two years instead of one!  Also, I think I may have done the cuff part wrong.  I was a little disappointed that it wasn't smaller than the mitten part.  However, it should still stay on her once she has a winter coat on. 

Projects coming in the next few months:
Another jean skirt for Rebekah
2 jean skirts for me, one I'd like to try and line with flannel
Knitted slippers for my kids (Christmas Present)
Scrapbook pages (I just ordered 699 prints!!)
Pillowcases for my kids
Knitted or Crocheted Shawl
Pacifier Holder
Baby Presents - several coming up!
Several other projects I'd like to do for myself, but will probably have to wait until after Christmas.

How many of you are working on Christmas gifts already?  I'd love to hear what you are making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...