Friday, January 7, 2011

Birthday Card and Quilt Update


Here's a birthday card for an avid duck and goose hunter.  I just happened to have the stickers in my stash, (from Creative Memories).  And below are all the squares cut out and ready to be sewn together for my quilt!  I ended up being 5 squares shy for each of the patterned flannel, so as soon as I can round up another JoAnn Fabric coupon, I'll be heading back to buy another yard of each.  I also planned on making matching pillow cases, which is why I'll buy a whole yard.  The last picture is what the back of the quilt will look like.  I was trying to decide between a checkerboard pattern or a diamond pattern, which is the one that won!  What do you think so far?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...