Thursday, March 17, 2011

Basket Liner Failure!


My basket liner doesn't fit in my basket!  I took the old liner out and measured it, and then happily sewed away until it was done.  Either I measured wrong or used too big of a seam allowance, because there is no way that it will fit!  I will try and fix it another time, or make a whole new one.  I did not use anyone else's directions (maybe I should have!), but I did run across one at Make It & Love It.  I have not posted a lot recently but I have been busy sewing all sorts of things, but all for gifts, which means I can't show you until the recipients receive them first!

Today's Simple Joys
Friends that have the same values as you do
Hot water in the shower
Goodwill (or any thrift store!)
Chicken and rice cooking in the oven
Strength to run (I've been doing the Couch to 5K running program, I'm in week 6)
Homeschooling Information (there is tons of it I've been wading through for my son's kindergarten!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...