Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pinkalicious!



Rebekah is in love with this book called Pinkalicious by Victoria and Elizabeth Kann.  It's about a little girl that eats too many pink cupcakes and turns pink!  Since Rebekah woke up with what I hope is just an ear infection, I decided to make pink cupcakes with her and Caleb, hoping they would cheer her up.  Making them was fun!  We added pureed strawberries into the batter and the frosting to make them pink.  I also added some red colored sugar to the batter because I was out of red food coloring.  The red sugar dissolved and left us with a nice pink batter.  I actually made the cupcakes from scratch!  (I actually wanted a box, but the only white cake mix I had had milk in it, making Rebekah allergic to it...)  I used a white cake recipe from Better Crocker. 


Another joy... Chuck E Cheese!  We went yesterday to celebrate the selling of our house.  We were there for 5 hours, used over 200 tokens, won 664 tickets, and lots of junk toys!  I love Chuck E Cheese!  Kevin and I had as much fun as the kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...