Thursday, February 14, 2013

10 Reasons I Love You Bookmarks



Happy Valentine's Day!  I made homemade bookmarks for Caleb, Rebekah, and my husband.  I wish I would have made one for Joshua with just a picture on it, he wanted one REALLY bad!  I got the idea from The Prudent Homemaker.  I also used her tassel tutorial.  I made them in Microsoft Word and then used my thermal laminater to laminate them.  You can also use contact paper on both sides.

 

I decided to put a picture on the back of each one.  Thank you Ashley for taking our pictures, I love having nice ones to use for projects like this.


For dinner, we had Subway at home.  Their favorite part was the chips of course!  And you can see my orange roses, thank you Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...