Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby #4 is a Boy Cupcakes


Baby #4 is on HIS way!  It's a Boy!  In case you're counting, that's 3 boys and 1 girl.  We're very excited about this new addition to our family.

I wanted a special way to tell the kids they were having a brother or sister, so I made cupcakes!  It was my first time making cupcakes from scratch!  (I always cheat and use a box.)  I made little flags using tooth picks and construction paper, really simple.  Then after our ultrasound, I stuck the right color flags in the cupcakes.  Below is a picture of them (and our friends) as I came around the corner.  Caleb and Rebekah both wanted a sister, so I think they weren't as excited as my friends kids were...  That has changed already though, and now we're all trying to think of what to name this little guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...