Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Long Jean and Black Skirt

Meet my friend Jennifer.  She wanted to learn how to make a skirt out of her old jeans, so she came over today for a lesson.  I think she did a great job!  It's very long, but she loved it that way, and can always be hemmed later if she changes her mind.  The black fabric used to be a too tight skirt, very stretchy material, which allows plenty of room for walking.

Currently, I have 3 batches of spaghetti sauce simmering on my stove!  Yum!  I will post the recipe soon.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I think this skirt looks great! I've recently started making my own skirts like these :)

    I also want to say, your blog looks amazing - I'll definetly continue reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...