Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lengthened Little Girl Skirt


Another up-cycled skirt for Rebekah!  The picture below is the original skirt, which was just a little too short.  I had some khaki corduroy scraps left over from a skirt I made myself, so I cut them up to make strips to add a few inches.  It's hard to see, but on the original, there is some brown lace on the bottom.  I used my seam ripper to take that off the original, and then sewed it back on the bottom of the new addition.


She liked her skirt, although she picked a red shirt with a pink heart on it... not quite matching, but I let her go to the library with it on!  Some fights just aren't worth picking!


She wouldn't cooperate for a good picture, but Joshua did!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...