Friday, July 13, 2012
Strawberry Muffins - Dairy Free
Rebekah and I made strawberry muffins today. Rebekah is allergic to dairy, so we made these dairy free. I adapted a recipe I found on allrecipes. They were delicious! (I used frozen that we picked.)
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup soy or almond milk
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cup chopped strawberry (mine were frozen)
1/2 tsp vanilla (maybe more, I spilled a little...)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Oil a 12 cup muffin tin.
2. Mix all dry ingredients and set aside.
3. Combine all wet ingredients, beat lightly.
4. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix.
5. Fold in strawberries.
6. Fill muffin tin with batter.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, or until done.
8. Let cool and enjoy!
Rebekah wanted to take a picture of her muffin too, so here it is: