Monday, September 17, 2012

Decorate Your Own Dishes (Mother's Day Gift)


Yes, you read that right.  It says Mother's Day Gift...  I forgot to take a picture of these back in May, but I was able to snap a picture last week when we were visiting.  I found the idea on Pinterest.  I bought simple white plates from the dollar store and then used a porcelain pen to write on them.  After they dry for a day, you bake them in the oven and they are done!  I had to buy the pen online at amazon. 


Both Caleb and Rebekah wrote themselves.  Yes, Rebekah actually wrote her R upside down!



Tracing Joshua's hand was a little more difficult!


And my hand was too big, so a simple heart looked nice.  I know Mother's Day is a long time away, but these would make some nice Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...