Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Joyful Vacation

At least that's what I keep telling myself to remember.  Our trip to St. Louis was nice, some of the time!  Our kids were crazy - extremely happy one minute and screaming on the floor the next!  But what's to be expected when traveling with two small children.  Here's my joy list:

The City Museum (except for the losing my camera part)
Swimming pool at the Holiday Inn Selects
Homemade granola bars
Diet Coke
Walking by the Arch
Going to a new Church
The Zoo that was Free
Air Conditioning (wasn't working in our car)

Did you notice I lost my camera at the City Museum?  Unfortunately, that means I have zero pictures of our trip.  I do still have our old digital camera, so I'll still be able to post pictures of my upcoming projects.  If you have recently gone on a trip, I'd love to know where you went and what your joy list is!  Or, if you're planning a trip in the future, what are you excited to do or see? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...