Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fabric!



I have a lot of new fabric ready for projects!  I just bought the black and green swimwear material today so I can make a swimming skirt and matching shirt!  I'm so excited to start it.  I'm hoping there will be enough material left over to make Rebekah a swimming outfit too.  I bought 2 yards of the green pattern, 2 yards of the black, and 1 yard of black lining fabric.  (Note: I bought it at Hancock Fabric and they took a JoAnn coupon.  They also had a great selection of knit fabric, way better than JoAnn's stock, I'll be going back.)  I also have the corduroy skirt that I haven't done yet, and some black vinyl to make another cover for my dad.  The pink butterfly material and the tulle edging are going to become a birthday present for my niece, you'll have to wait to see what it is.  The purple, pink, and daisy denim are going to be skirts or jumpers for Rebekah, I haven't decided.  I found them at a thrift store for a dollar each, there's about 1 yard of the daisy print and at least 2 yards each of the others!  I also have a pile of clothes with stains that I want to re-purpose into corsages or embellishments, or anything else I can think of.  Keep checking back for the finished projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...