Sunday, April 22, 2012

Swagbucks & Character Builders


Have you heard of Swagbucks?  I saw several bloggers refer to how they used Swagbucks to purchase things, which had me wondering if this was a way I could make some extra money.  I thought it might be a scam, but decided to check it out anyway.  I found out it's not a scam at all!  There are several ways to earn Swagbucks, which can then be redeemed in their store for prizes or gift cards.  So far, I have redeemed mine for $5 Amazon gift cards, 8 of them, which can be stacked together!  I just purchased this:


I plan on using these DVDs as part of our homeschooling curriculum next year.  They teach character traits like honesty, obedience, responsibility, confidence, and many more.  The best part is, I got it for free!

So, how do you earn Swagbucks?  First, you use their site as a search engine, just like Google.  Sometimes after entering in a search, you will win Swagbucks.  This is completely random in the amount or when you win.  Secondly, there is a daily poll worth 1 swagbuck, and a NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers) worth 2. There are also random codes, special offers, survey's, games, and TV clips to watch.  I recommend their Facebook page, and searching swagging101 for great tips.  I usually earn about 15 a day, and a lot more if I want to spend the time doing surveys or watching cooking shows.

If you're interested in joining, you can click on the logos on this post or any of the banners on the side.  If you sign up using my referral link, then I'll earn matching Swagbucks on your searches.  Thank you to any of you that do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...