Sunday, April 1, 2012

Zz Zebra - Homeschool Highlights in MFW


This was Zz Zebra week!  We had a great time learning about zebras and other zoo animals, and also about animal disguises.  Our bible words for the week were "I can't hide anything from God."  Do you think our painted zebras would be able to hide from God?  I had to draw these zebras free hand, I think I did a fairly good job.


I found these great little 3D puzzles on the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby at the beginning of the school year.  They were perfect for this unit.


 The kids built a zoo for their puzzle animals out of Mega Blocks.  I was impressed!

 

Our zebra books:


 We also talked about the continent of Africa, and glued African animals on a map.  Unfortunately, I didn't bookmark where I found them online, but I think I just googled "African map, color page", and then "African animals, color page".  I'm sure you can find something similar.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...