Saturday, December 29, 2012

Baby Food Jar Snowmen with Hot Cocoa

 
Aren't these snowmen adorable?  I found this link on Pinterest and started saving baby food jars right away! I used the larger jars for the bottom part filled with hot cocoa (only because I didn't have enough small ones).  The hat is just some black construction paper.  Rebekah helped me pick out the buttons.  I used some glitter puffy paint for the nose and mouth.  It was a quick and simple gift for the kids to give to their Sunday School teachers.  I printed the tags from Sassy Sites, and the kids colored them and wrote their names on the back.

I know Christmas is over, but maybe you can save this for next year, or find a reason to give a snowman gift this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...