Saturday, December 8, 2012

Corduroy and Fabric Skirt (from Pants)


I'm back!  I used up all my picture capacity on Blogger, so I had to purchase more!  It took me a little bit to decide what to do about it.  My apologies!  I have been sewing quite a bit actually, although a few things I've already given away without taking pictures!

This is a skirt I made for myself!  I found the corduroy pants at Goodwill on the clearance rack for $3!  The fabric is a fall colored paisley that I paid $1 for!  Total cost = $4!!!  This is not the best picture, it looks much better in person!  To make one yourself, follow my tutorial here.  I'd love to hear about your thrift store deals too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! That paisley fabric is very nice. Amazing how much $ it saves to sew and thrift - and I prefer homemade to storebought anyway! :)

    Merry Christmas, Casey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And a Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...