Monday, August 10, 2015

Our Curriculum 2015-2016


I'm excited for this school year! We will be using My Father's World again this year, Creation to the Greeks, which covers our history, science, reading, art, music and bible.


Caleb is in 4th grade, he'll be doing:
Math: Singapore 3A and 3B
Language Arts: Language Lessons for Today, 4th grade (by My Father's World)
Writing: Writing Strands Level 3
Spelling: Spelling by Sound and Structure Level 4
Cursive: Cursive Connections
Health: Rod and Staff


Rebekah is in 2nd grade, she'll be doing:
Math: Singapore 1A, 1B and 2A (We'll be doing 1A at a fast pace just to make sure we have the basics covered.)
Language Arts: Language Lessons for Today, 2nd grade (by My Father's World)
Spelling: Spelling by Sound and Structure Level 2
Cursive: Cursive Connections
Health: Rod and Staff


Joshua is 3 1/2 and will be doing some light preschool.  I put together 5 totes, labeled Monday through Friday.  Each one has some books and toys that I will do with the boys.  I have several of the books and toys offered in My Father's World Preschool Package, as well as some great little things I found at Target in the dollar spot.



Matthew is 1 1/2 and will be doing preschool with Matthew, and anything else I can give him to keep him occupied and out of trouble!

Lastly, baby boy#5 will be due in November.  He'll be eating and sleeping and hopefully sitting happily in is swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...