Monday, December 12, 2011

Look What We Bought This Weekend!


We bought a mini van!  It's a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan, I love it!  It has everything I wanted, but didn't expect to get!  Like the stow and go, automatic doors, and bucket seats in the middle!  The kids love it too, they're able to see out the window better because they are higher.

My husband and I are facilitators for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University.  His most basic principle is that you should never buy anything with credit.  So, we have saved for several months, and were able to purchase this van with cash!  I really didn't think we'd be able to get anything this nice, but God really blessed us with a good deal. 

I also made another therapeutic hot/cold rice bag.  You can see my first one and the directions here.


1 comment:

  1. I am going to make this!! After having Charlotte I looked all over for one of these. They are $30 in stores!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...