Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Plastic Shopping Bag Holder


What a cute way to store your ugly plastic shopping bags!  The tutorial I followed came from Make It and Love It, a wonderful blog full of tutorials.  This was so easy to make!  I planning on making myself one too, and I think I'll make a couple mini ones to put under the bathroom sinks and in my craft area.  Instead of using ribbon for the hanger, as the tutorial suggests, I used a piece of the checked fabric, only because I didn't have any matching ribbon. 

I made this for my mom, below is the entire gift set, including the table runner, pot holders, and dish towels.  It matches her apron and recipe binder cover that I made for her birthday.


Now, go make one for yourself to get more organized in the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...