Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baby Doll Jammies


I made these doll jammies for my daughter, she's going to love them!  She adores wearing her own jammies, and right now her favorite baby doll's jammies are just a onsie, which she changes daily.  I'm so excited to give this to her for Christmas!  I used this Simplicity Pattern #3572, which has several other outfits in it as well, in small, medium and large doll sizes (Our baby doll is the small size).  I used a lightweight knit fabric that I found on clearance, some left over binding, a 9 inch zipper (could have used a 7 inch), and an iron on rainbow for added cuteness.  To see other baby doll clothes I've made, see baby doll jumpers, tights and shirt and baby doll skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...