Monday, August 27, 2012

Daily Schedule

Daily Schedule 2012-2013

Here is my new daily schedule! Having this schedule and sticking to it has made a world of difference! Our old schedule is here.  First grade, along with preschool, takes more time than kindergarten, so I was in need of a schedule.  I'm linking up with the Not Back to School Blog Hop for the final week, Day in the Life.

The first change is that I am getting up at 6am, yikes!  Actually, this has been really good for me.  Although I specifically scheduled my time from 6-8, really, it's just a list of things I need to do before 8.  I really love having some bible reading and prayer time in the morning.  The second big change to our day is daily chores for the kids and myself (see below).  I even scheduled bigger chores for myself during the kids nap time (and exercise time, but that sometimes gets bumped...).  Having Joshua means that this is a guide, not a strict schedule.  But generally we do school from 8:30 until 11ish and nap time from 1:30 until 3:30.  I actually bought Caleb a little alarm clock for his room and told him he is not aloud to come downstairs until 3:30!  He falls asleep once or twice a week, but usually plays.  After a few days of yelling down to me that it was 2:30, 3:00, 3:03, etc., he finally understands what time 3:30 is!  You can see that I also planned in story time at the library on Tuesdays, and ladies prayer at my church followed by lunch at McDonald's.  Chore Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...