Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another Lengthened Girls Skirt (Upcycled)


Have you missed my sewing posts?  I have been so absorbed in getting school going this year, I haven't had much time to sew!  But I found a few minutes yesterday.  I did a little mending and this skirt.

Rebekah received this skirt for her birthday last year, and the waist still fit, but the length was too short.  It's made out of T-shirt material.  Doesn't the purple strip at the bottom match that big flower right in the middle of the skirt?  I think it looks like it was purchased this way!  I actually seam ripped that strip off of another too short skirt for her!  I still have the top half, which you might see at a latter date.

I am so thankful for the sewing ability God gave me!  I am able to save so much money by being able to modify clothes for her.  If you're interested in other upcycled little girl skirts, click on these pictures.







You'll find a lot more if you search around the blog a while!  Linking up with Frugally Sustainable.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Casey! I was going to say the orange one was my favorite, but then I thought maybe the horse one - a great job on them all! You do indeed have a gift for sewing, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the horse one is my favorite too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...