Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wedding Cards Using the Cricut


August is such a busy wedding month!  We have two weddings this month, so I set out to make two cards.  I ended up making them the same, with only a different color scheme depending on the colors of the wedding.  The first one is black and orange, can you guess what their hobby is?  Yep, Harley Davidson motorcycles!  I used my Cricut, the breast cancer edition cartridge, to cut out the word Love and the scalloped ovals.  I also glued scalloped ovals inside to write on.  The second one is in different shades of purple, and I think it turned out nice.

August is also my anniversary month!  Kevin and I have been married 8 years, wow!  I am so thankful for the husband God gave to me, I couldn't ask for better.

Just for fun, what month did you get married in?

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary,! Husband and I celebrated 8 years in June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda! Happy Anniversary to you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...