Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Little Something for the Baby!


I finally made something for the baby!  Just a simple burp cloth.  I found this blue fuzzy fabric at Walmart on clearance, so I had to get it.  It's so soft!  The animal fabric is some left over flannel I had already.  I think I'll make at least 1 or 2 more.

My sewing area is in the basement, where all the little toys have been banished.  I haven't let Joshua play down there by himself because I need to keep an eye on him.  But last night I decided to try sewing downstairs while letting Joshua play.  And it actually worked really good, so hopefully I'll be getting more sewing time now!

 

1 comment:

  1. That's sweet. :) I am trying to get into the sewing room more these days, too. I'm itching to make some fall clothes for my little girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...