Friday, August 30, 2013

Maternity Shirt Fixes

I had a couple maternity shirts that needed a little help.  In the picture below you can see what the sleeve of this shirt used to look like!  That mess of fabric is supposed to be a bow, and there was one on each sleeve.  I remember loving this shirt when I was pregnant with my daughter, but now, let's just say it didn't look good!  I used my seam ripper to take the bow off and then ironed it. That's it!  Now it looks decent and will be a nice shirt to wear to church.

And this shirt was missing a button and it was missing it's dark purple ribbon that tied around it.  I gave it a new button and found a light purple ribbon that will work.  Another good shirt for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...