Monday, October 31, 2011

Crocheted Flower Headband


I like to keep my ears warm in winter, but I hate how hats really mess up your hair!  It's been quite a long time since I've done any crocheting, but I found this adorable pattern at Hancocks for a flowered headband.  You can find the pattern here on Red Heart's website.  It was very easy to crochet, I think it took me 3 episodes of Extreme Home Makeover!  Even the flower was easy, although I did have to break out a book to refresh my memory of half double crochet and triple crochet.  I think I might make some more flowers just to put on hair clips.


 Tell me, do you like the new background?  I thought it could use a makeover.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I can't sew, but I've crocheted several afghans...perhaps I could figure out this project if I applied myself! :)

    I can't remember what your old background was (since I read your blog in Google Reader) but the new one is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, you will be able to crochet this! I am not an expert at crocheting at all! It's considered a beginner pattern. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's what's different.. I think I rather like this, must learn to crochet already! Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...