Sunday, October 30, 2011

Randomness


This weekend Grandma came to visit us!  There was lots of joy while she was here, especially in doing puzzles.  Who knew my kids loved puzzles so much.  I think Caleb did this Cars puzzle at least 10 times, and Rebekah had a 24 piece Elmo puzzle that she did at least 10 times!

I also had the opportunity to teach a friend how to make a jean skirt out of old jeans.  She found two pairs at Goodwill for a grand total of $5, not bad for a long jean skirt.  It even has sparkles!


Lastly, here's a shirt I fixed for Rebekah.  It started as a onsie!  I don't know who thought it'd be a good idea to make a 4T onsie to go under a jumper.  Rebekah was not pleased and refused to wear the dress with the onsie, and I can't say I blame her.  I mean, how is she supposed to go potty when her shirt is buttoned between her legs???  A quick and simple fix, cut off the snaps and hem what's left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...