Sunday, February 20, 2011

Love Scrapbook Page for Room Decor


After going to a Stamping Up party this weekend, I decided to try my had at stamping on my pages.  A big thanks to my friend Laura, who let me borrow her beautiful stamps!  This page is going to be framed and hung on my bedroom wall, which is why it has the blue and brown color scheme.  My husband wrote a beautiful story called "The Master's Garden", that he read to me at our wedding reception (in front of everyone).  More than 6 years later, I still get teary eyed when I read it.  I finally decided to frame it so I can look at it often.  The blue paper is actually a denim pattern (found at JoAnn's), and I used a brown ink pad to color the edges of the cream colored paper that the story and title is written on.  The stamp set is from Close to My Heart, called The Key to My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...