Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stamping on Scrapbook Pages



I found an alphabet stamp set at JoAnn's a few days ago for $2.97!  They are foam stamps, so not as nice as the wood block or clear plastic ones, but much cheaper!  Here are two pages I made for Rebekah's baby book.  The word "cheese" is actually on pink paper, the colors in the pictures look a little different.

Here's a funny little story to make you laugh today.  My kids were in the bath tub having a great time, so I took the time to fold some laundry in my son's room.  When I went back in there, they had dumped a bottle of strawberry scented baby shampoo, a bottle of body wash, and a third of a bottle of Tresseme conditioner into the bath!  So, they got extra clean this morning, and at least they smelled really good!  Ahhh, the joys of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...