Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pillows!


The pillows in my master bedroom are done!  The two dark blue ones I actually made several years ago to go with our old couch, they fit perfect now in my room!  The two big ones in the back are brown damask flannel pillow cases with blue damask flannel edging.  (If you didn't see the reverse side of the quilt go here.)  The throw pillow in front is denim and damask flannel, the lower left corner is actually a pocket!  The back is also made of 4 squares.  Below is the chair in my corner with another throw pillow on it.  I actually crocheted the dark blue afghan on the chair too, it was one that I started in college and finished about 5 years later...  See my pretty "Love" sign on the shelf?  A few more decorations, a new bed skirt, and maybe window valences left, then my new room decor will be complete.  


PS:  I'll be joining my first ever blog hop on Feb 5th so be sure to check back and see my love inspired craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...