Saturday, August 27, 2011

Just Another Jean Skirt


This skirt was made from a pair of Goodwill Jeans ($5), and and old ripped pair of my husbands jeans.  I intended to turn this one into a maternity skirt.  I have a pair of khaki pants that won't make a good skirt, but has a great maternity waistband.  My plan was to put the maternity waistband on this skirt, but once the skirt was finished and I tried it on, I found that there is plenty of growing room for the moment.  So, I decided not to mess with a good thing.  If it gets tight in another month or two, then I will cut it up and attempt to add the maternity waistband.  If you missed my original tutorial on how to make a jean skirt out of a pair of jeans, click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...