Thursday, September 26, 2013

Doll Dress (18 Inch Doll) Simplicity Pattern #3572


Rebekah was given her first 18 inch doll!  She's been eyeing this doll at Walmart for several months.  Thank you Grandma & Grandpa, she loves it!  The doll came with only a swimming suit on, so I decided to make a dress for her also.  I used Simplicity Pattern #3572.  I love this pattern because it gives you 3 different sizes to make!  I made the medium dress, and it's actually a bit big.  But that way it's easy for Rebekah to take on and off.  (The store bought dresses she also got are REALLY tight and I have to help her.)  I think Rebekah might be getting a few doll shirts, skirts, and tights for Christmas!


You can see the other clothes I've made with this pattern: baby doll pajamas and a shirt and tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...