Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Flannel Burp Cloth


I thought I would participate in Someday Crafts, Whatever Goes Wednesday link up party.  This is the first time I've joined the party, but I love looking at what every one else is doing.  You should go look, there are over 400 projects, recipes, inspiration, etc.


I made a simple flannel burp cloth that matches my simple flannel receiving blanket.  I started with two rectangles of fabric approximately 18 x 12 inches.  The size doesn't really matter, so use what you have.  This is a great little project to finish up flannel scraps!  With the right sides together, sew around the rectangle leaving a few inches to turn it.  Once it's right side out, just top stitch around the entire thing, making sure your opening is closed.  And voila, finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...