Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mommy / Daughter Day


This past weekend my husband took Caleb hunting with him, so Rebekah and I had a whole day to ourselves.  First, we went to the craft store.  I bought her a scrapbook album, and then let her pick out some stickers and we found a paper pack to share.  See those white stickers?  She could color on them before putting them on her page!  She was so excited to have her own "crafty stuff"!  I usually order A LOT of pictures at one time, without planning scrapbook pages in advance.  This system means I usually have pictures that don't fit on my pages, or ones that I wonder why I actually printed them?  I put all these random photos in an envelope for Rebekah, and then she gets to pick the ones she likes. 


And here are the pages she created with minimal help from me.




We also went to the thrift store and bought 2 puzzles, and McDonald's for lunch.  Our afternoon was spent scrapbooking, doing puzzles, reading books, and I let her play on Star Fall (a rare treat since her brother always monopolizes the computer mouse and she usually only watches what he does).  We had a very nice day.

I would love to hear more ideas for a mother/daughter day, what have you done with your daughters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...