Monday, November 14, 2011

Moving - Scrapbook Pages


We moved to a new state in July of 2010 and I just now got around to scrapbooking our move.  The part that's covered up is where we moved to.  We spent the first couple weeks with family, and then in a hotel.  You can see the picture of my husband on his first day of his new job.  We are so thankful that we were able to move closer to family!  I used the Plantin Cricut cartridge for the wording, and then the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge for the car and suitcase.  


And here's our actual move in day.  We were so thankful that Kevin's new company paid for a moving truck for us.  They even packed up our house for us, and then put some furniture together after unloading!  The stickers on the page came from either Michael's or JoAnn's, I can't remember where I got them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...