Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Homeschool Lesson


I am thankful for homeschooling!  I enjoyed teaching my kids about the first Thanksgiving, and then we did a few crafts.  The picture above is our Thankful Tree.  I used my Cricut, the Plantin cartridge, to cut out leaf shapes to glue on our tree.  I wrote down the things my kids said they were thankful for (and I might have given them a few suggestions).  We also read a few books, and I found a few coloring pages online of pilgrims and turkeys.


And of course, we had to do a Turkey craft!  I cut out the turkey using my Cricut and the Simply Charmed cartridge.  Then the kids got a little crazy with the feathers.



Even my nephew had fun with a feather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...