Monday, May 14, 2012

Purple T-Shirt Dress with Ribbon


I made another t-shirt dress, this one is going to my niece for her birthday.  This one started with a purple t-shirt I bought at Walmart, size medium in girls.  I cut the bottom half off and added the skirt, just like I did for the yellow t-shirt dress.  I found the fabric for the skirt at Goodwill for $4, and I have enough to make something else too!  The skirt is made out of two pieces, 27 inches wide by 21 inches tall.  This dress should fit size 7/8 girls.  I added ribbon around the middle that ties in the back.  Then I hand sewed a bow onto the front to add a little decoration.  What do you think?

Linking with:


7 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous, especially with the bow!!! Love the floral fabric... beautiful colours. That was a great find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, LOVE the fabric for the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I was super excited when I found the fabric at goodwill. I got about 3 yards of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE. I just linked from the MFW facebook to your blog. It is now on my favorites list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're following along. I just found the MFW facebook page, so glad to be a part of it!

      Delete
  6. Hi Casey, I've featured your T-shirt dress today...
    http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/05/threading-your-way-features_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...