Friday, May 18, 2012

Xx Fox Homeschool Highlights in MFW


This was Xx Fox week.  Our bible words were "God's word makes me wiser than my enemies".  Above is a picture of all the books we read.  There are a lot of fables with foxes in them!  Below are pictures of our fox den in the living room!  Even Joshua was a fox!  I let them eat their lunch inside too.  I cut their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in triangles, which made and X (I usually do squares, so this was different). 



I have been babysitting on Mondays to help a friend out, so we had two extra students join us one day.  Letter sound bingo is fun with more people!


Lap book activities came from Homeschool Share.  The bottom one has a picture of a box and says "What's in the box?", when you pull it out, it says "It's a fox".  Both kids thought it was funny!



We're getting close to the end of kindergarten!!!  Only 3 more units left!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...