Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls with Bread Machine


Being 9 months pregnant means that it's really hard to sleep some nights.  My family was blessed when I decided to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast since I was up so early!  I have never made homemade cinnamon rolls, and they were absolutely delicious!  I will definitely be making them again.  I came across Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls, which seemed easy, but it called for milk in the dough, which meant Rebekah couldn't have them.  I decided to look at my bread machine manual and found it had a cinnamon roll recipe with no milk in the dough!  Yeah!  So, I made the recipe from my manual for the dough.  I seperated some of the dough for Rebekah, using her special dairy free margarine in the filling and a glaze using soy milk.  I used the Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls recipe for the filling and frosting for the rest of the family though.  Looking at the picture makes me want to make some more right now!  

My friend Allie recommends this recipe, but because it's loaded with milk and butter it didn't work for us.  But she swears it's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...